Spade is hiring a Frontend Web Developer
You are an 5-years-experienced Lead Web Developer, dynamic and motivated and you want to manage the technical development of various web applications developed by Spade for its clients and internal projects.
You will be responsible for
- Analysis, modeling and development of web projects : applications, plugins and interfaces in collaboration with other front-end and backend developers. Mainly CMS-like environment (WordPress, Craft, …) with connections on API services.
- Testing, bug tracking and documentation of supported projects
- Performance optimization, usability and compatibility with all platforms / devices
- Creating and managing tools of our Device Lab (test automation on mobile devices, procedures to coordinate test environment and production …)
- Proactive participation in business projects reflections (upstream intervention to guide technology choices, structure frameworks and libraries to capitalize on good practice, work to streamline recurring process, evaluate the technical choices based on client budgets, …)
- Supervision and coordination of the internal development team(Agile methodology, use of versioning tools like Gitlab, task management …)
- Maintenance of web applications developed by Spade (update, debug, developments)
- Proactive watch on technologies and methodologies (sharing knowledge on internal tools, organization of internal workshops, …)
- Minimum 5 year of experience with references combining skills like described above
- Ability to combine autonomy and team spirit
- Be solution/service/results-oriented
- Sense of responsibility and be able to take initiatives
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of technologies:
- HTML /CSS
- You can speak either French or English fluently
- Knowledge of other CMS or other (Craft, Drupal, Odoo, SPIP…)
- Knowledge of backend technologies like PHP/JS frameworks (FatFree, Laravel…)
- Sensitive to the Web Accessibility
- Other languages (French, Dutch, German, …)
- Full-time position
- A motivating job within a small yummy agency located in Brussels and Namur
- A permanent contract and salary package according to the scales in force in the belgian sector.
- A friendly and creative environment where people are sensitive to implement high quality and efficient projects following the technology trends.
Spade is a communication agency based in Brussels and Namur. Our mission : to help companies, associations and startups to build efficient digital products with accurate UX Design methodologies. :
- We advise our clients on appropriate technologies,
- We develop websites, web platforms and mobile applications using cutting edge technologies,
- We work together on projects ranging from branding to web design: UX, UI & web interfaces and mobile development,
- We share a passion for our job with attention to details that make the difference to the user experience,
- And we clearly show a need to be always at the forefront.
Please provide your updated portfolio and resume. Tell us how you are special, unique.
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.