"The sound that will save you". This campaign website launched by Infrabel aims to inform residents of the change of the ringing bell at the railroad crossing signals in Belgium. We created a responsive website as close as possible of the expectations of the target audience :
- Easy access to information thanks to a "mobile first" approach
- A map with all railroad crossing signals in Belgium (with a status about the change)
- An interactive "News" section using data directly from Facebook
- A multilingual content management
- A graphic design honoring the campaign and its sponsor, Mr. Arno himself!
- Several sharing options