A new digital platform for the cultural centre Wolubilis
Wolubilis is the cultural centre of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert (Brussels), a place of discovery and learning for all.
Since 2019, the Theatre and the Wolubilis Cultural Centre have a new brand iddentity.
In order to harmonise everything, Spade focused its intervention on the creation of the new digital platform for the cultural centre, encompassing the wide cultural offer of this emblematic place.
Thanks to our experience in the management of online cultural agendas (in particular via our partner Utick), we were able to propose a strategic reflection centered on the User Experience and to design a digital platform that would be completely integrated into the new brand identity.
The project was built in several stages:
- participative workshops on User Experience
- information architecture designed along 3 axes: To see / To do / To rent
- prototypes of the main user journeys
- design and layout in mobile first
- content strategy and website development with our Minotaure framework