The main objective of the Atelier de Recherche et d’Action Urbaines (ARAU) is to provide the public with the necessary tools to promote the city as a voluntary place to live; and to foster a quality urban environment for all inhabitants.
This is done through the publication of analyses, studies and press releases, the organisation of conferences, workshops and guided tours. In addition to the information provided on the new website, an online shop has been set up to allow the booking of events.
The project was carried out in several successive stages, following the application of our Minotaure method and framework:
- participatory co-creation workshops
- e-commerce oriented information architecture
- prototypes of the main user paths
- mobile-first design and layout
- implementation of an adapted content strategy
- development of the website with Woocommerce (online shop)