Infomaniak is an independent company, based exclusively in Switzerland, founded in 1994 and 100% owned by its founders and employees. 70% of their employees are highly qualified engineers. Infomaniak systematically favours internal development and open source solutions to design their products. This particularity allows them to constantly develop their services while ensuring the best guarantees of security and confidentiality.
Certifications and awards :
- ISO 27001 certification – Information Security Management
- ISO 14001 certification – Environmental management (more information)
- ISO 50001 certification – Energy management
- Ambition Négawatt Trophy – This award recognises the reduction in our electricity consumption by 20.7% in 2016.
- Energy Transition Trophy – This award recognises the accumulation of more than one gigawatt-hour of electricity savings.
- Cantonal sustainability award for the most environmentally friendly data centre in Switzerland (2015).
- Committed Company 2020 (Eco21 Programme) – Infomaniak uses energy from renewable sources (60% hydraulic energy certified “TUV SUD EE01” and 40% renewable energy certified “Naturemade Star”).