We're hiring a Junior Web/UI Designer
Spade is a contemporary communication agency that builds websites and web platforms using cutting-edge technology.
We work collaboratively, carrying out various projects ranging from branding to mobile applications development, as well as interface creation. We are passionate about our industry and are driven by efficiency, aesthetics and the comfort of our users.
We are now seeking a Web/UI Designer to expand our team.
What will be your challenge working at Spade?
Design attractive interfaces (architectural and graphic design), conceive fresh identities, make each project innovative, meet our client’s expectations as well as satisfy the needs of the visitors of their websites. You will have the opportunity to undertake different types of projects: mobile, corporate websites, portals and web applications. A lot of challenges are to be taken by a person with multiple talents who wishes to learn and join our creative team. We are looking for a motivated, passionate person with an attention to detail as well as a true desire for learning and going beyond his/her limits.
You will be responsible for all phases of application and website design requiring user interfaces:
- User experience design: analysis and information architecture of client needs, ergonomic study.
- Graphic design: visual identity, graphic conception of corporate websites, e-commerce, portals, associations, institutions, mobile applications, etc.
- Mobile and Web front-end development through teamwork.
- Diploma of Higher education
- You have an online portfolio with good references concerning visual identity, web design and web front-end development (professional experience or personal creations)
- You are familiar with information architecture steps such as mockups, sitemaps, prototyping and wireframing
- You have a really good command of several graphic design tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Edge Reflow, Sketch and so on
- You are organized and always try to satisfy the needs of both your co-workers and clients.
- You show great creativity while also respecting the norms and instructions agreed upon
- You are a team player and able to work independently
- You are responsible
- You can speak either French or English fluently and any other language
- CMS experience (WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, SPIP and Craft among others)
- Responsive web design experience
- Comfortable with other graphic design related professions: illustration, computer graphics, typography and so on
- Special attention to user experience knowledge (tell us more about it!)
Full-time position (trial period of 6 months)
Do you see yourself reflected in this job offer? Let us know if you wish to work with us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your CV and a link to your online portfolio.