Spade, first winner of the Excellence Award FeWeb 2015
We had the chance to get a reward for one of our project of this year: the creation of the website of Amnesty International (French section of Amnesty Belgium).
We received the “Excellence Award Gold Site“.
The other evening’s winners are:
- Site Excellence Award Silver: Digital Mind for the site Gillio.be
- Website Excellence Award: PHPro for the site Maxitoys
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Award: Wijs
- Start-up Award: Duo
A total of 65 websites were submitted for the competition evaluated on several objective criteria:
- The responsive aspect (ability to adapt to different contexts as navigation tablet, smartphone, PC …)
- The optimization for search engines
- Accessibility (thus also for physically challenged people)
- The rapidity (fast loading of web pages)
- A minimum number of dead links
- Compatibility with different browsers
- Legal aspect
They were then submitted to a jury of experts:
- Omar Mohout (Sirris),
- Karen Boers (StartUps.be),
- Alain Heureux (YourOwnLab),
- Benjamin Beeckmans
- and Peter Ryckaert (FeWeb).
Through this award, it is primarily the recognition of a great team that we want to highlight.
Throughout the summer 2015, we coordinated all the skills necessary for the development of the site:
- The digital department at Amnesty International‘s strategy and content management
- The French agency Nursit who supported the migration of the old infrastructure to the new content as well as the entire backend development with the CMS SPIP.
- Your favorite Spade team for all design stages (UX, visual, frontend development)