Setting a good objective
The benefits of a successful campaign:
• Bring together a critical mass of people
• Develop viral marketing on social networks
• Gain support of target audience based on their values
• Convince the audience to act and be able to measure this effect
• Get concrete, relevant feedback on your product and/or services
• Engage the media
• Develop organic traffic (free)
1Ask the right questions
To achieve your goals, we first define the general framework from which we’ll work. Before we list all your questions you may have before meeting
2Define your social interaction plateform
The more you know your audience, the more you can easily get in touch with them.
3Content First !
Now that you have identified your media campaign platform, we will define the content required.
4Launch your campaign
When all the pieces are in place, it’s time to launch your campaign!
5How To End Your Campaign?
Following up on the effectiveness of your campaign once it is complete allows you to capitalise on your skills and strengths to better prepare for future efforts.
By following the five steps, you can define a good strategy with a clear idea of the content to produce a straightforward action plan. Spade is here to help you. Whether it’s a rapid visibility campaign or a long-term branding project, come share your excitement for the future with Spade!